Sunday, March 16, 2008

St. George, New Home, Old Home, Parents Home, and Family!

Well our lives have went by in quite a blaze the last three weeks. We had a great time during our annual trip to St. George to see our great friends, the Barlows! (Who at this very moment are enjoying a trip to Mexico!) We had fun looking at houses. The picture Jeff is modeling for us is a picture of a dream room I would love to have in my own home one day. It is a stage. The next picture shows the audience chairs and a big screen on the wall that you can watch yourself on! Way fun!







Jeff and Karl took some time away from the home show and played with the kids. They had a great time as you can see by the pictures:



After we got home from St. George we had an interesting surprise. We knew we had our home sold but we thought we had until the end of March to be moved out. Well on the 27th of Feb. our realator called and informed us that the buyers were ready to close and wondered if we could be out by the end of the next week. Can you say WOW! We moved in about a week's worth of time. It was crazy and I'm glad that it's over. We now live in the basement of my parent's house and all is going well. It is cozy and we are at peace. Here are a few pictures of our current living arrangements:




Here is the latest update on our home: We have a basement and a garage floor and stairs leading to our garage. The framers started on our house last week and are planning on starting floor trusses Tuesday or Wend.


Oh I can't forget Karl's new toy:





Yes you guessed it. He thinks his Tractor's Sexy! LOL!



Well here is an update on the Greenhalgh side of the family: (It is growing and changing alot!)


Uncle Trent is home! YEAH! Happy Belated Welcome Home Uncle Trent! We love you and are glad to have you home! Natalie is in the picture with him and yes, we love you too!



We have had two new additions to our family that have brought so much happiness! I have failed to get them on my blog and I am sorry for that but here they are. Better late than never! Below is Charity. She is 5 months now I believe. She belongs to Chase and Jeniel. She is an absolute joy. Always happy and smiley! She is a little spit fire. Always wanting to be up and looking around and moving. It won't be long until she is crawling everywhere. Below her is our newest addtion, born the first part of January: Tanner! He is Chad and Brittany's second little boy. He is adorable and looks just like his dad only without all the fat rolls! Sorry little brother you are never going to live that down. We had a chance to meet him last weekend and hold him. He is a precious kid. We love each of member of our family so much! I'm so thankful Heavenly Father gave us families!




Below is a picture of all but two of my mom and dads grandkids! The family is growing so quickly!


I hope everyone enjoys this post! Let me know if you stop by. Even if you just post Hello. At least I know I'm not wasting my breath and my time! Love you all!

5 comments:

Tammie said...

OH it's never a waste even if it is just for posterity! Or even just for me ;) I love looking at it and wish you would update if more! I didn't know you were getting a new nephew! And I had not seen your niece yet either! Way cute both of them!! Congrats! The house is coming along great and Ry will be so jealous of Karl's new toy;)

Love you and miss you all so much! Hope to see you soon!

Barlow Family said...

Looks great Amy, I am not sure I want that pic of me on the internet though. I look like a beached wheal. You need to take a bunch more pics of the house and how it is comming along and send them to me so I can see.


Jeff

P.S.
tell KK if he is making that much money (for Toys) that he can buy me a toy as well. I would be happy with a Honda 4x4 4wheeler.

Mimi said...

Amy,

YAY!!! New pictures! I love to see what's going on with you guys. I don't know why my family doesn't comment... well, you know Velda. April and my mom always just read it and then email me about it. Oh well, I hope mine's not a waste either! LOL! I enjoy writing it. I have a few friends who check it too but they don't comment on the site either. OH WELL...
Your house is coming right along! Exciting!
We are in the midst of a super busy season now... Cheer Tryouts(for the last time in High School) and Track and then Miss Ephraim... but, I know that when it's all over... I will MISS it! I love spending time with my kids. They are AMAZING!
Kotah is Sprinting in Track... we would've never thought it... but he is pretty fast! :)
Well, miss you. Talk to you later.
Mimi

Lisa said...

Amy, I love your blog. You are always having such wonderful adventures. Keep up the great work. It is enjoying to stop in and catch up once in awhile. The house is so exciting. Your new digs(for the time being) look great and full of love. Have fun enjoy it all while it is happening. Life will change soon enough.
Love ya,
Lisa

Mimi said...

Okay Amy, I think I figured out why Velda couldn't make her comments stay. I went to settings and then clicked on comments and changed the setting to anyone can post instead of just google account members and then I changed it to where I have to approve all comments to protect against just anyone posting anything I don't want on there. I think that may be why my family hasn't been commenting... hope this helps us get more comments. lol...
Mimi