Friday, October 17, 2008

I've been tagged!

This tag is very fun and really simple! Thus, I actually followed through with it!

The tag works like this: You simply go to your picture file click on your fourth file and the fourth picture in that file you post on your blog!



The fourth picture in my fourth file was this:



It was one of my rodeo royalty pictures, but I can't remember which rodeo it was for! Any how, it's that simple. So now you are suppose to tag four people! I tag:

Mimi, Brittany, Natalie, and my friend Sondra! (Because it's been a week since her last post!) LOL

Happy tagging!

Amy

5 comments:

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

HI Amy! I had a good time with this post---Thanks for tagging me!!! Trent says "Not only do you look 'GORGEOUS' today but in that picture too!" {:-D

Mimi said...

Ahh... cute pic Amy. I remember those days! Trent is right, you are still gorgeous! :) Okay so I did mine... it turned out to be a pic from Trent's Homecoming... isn't that fun?!
Love ya,
Mimi

Sondra said...

Thanks for thinking of me! It was a fun easy tag! I like your picture. I didn't realize that you were such a cowgirl! You are so pretty, all of the time.

Nancy said...

It seems to me like that picture was taken for the Black Diamond Stampede rodeo..The next year you were Queen. Do you remember now. And I agree, you are a beautiful girl-both inside and out.
Love, MOM

Stephanie Black said...

This brings back many memories. :) I love the picture! You look awesome. The outfit looks familiar too, did I borrow it??? I can just remember all those fun queening days - you were the pro, that's for sure!