Friday, March 27, 2009

The Lady and the Lion

Announcing a fun new blog that will help keep you updated on an activity my kids are participating in! It's called the.......


CASTLE VALLEY ACTING COMPANY


The first play they are doing is called The Lady and the Lion and Kenzi got one of the leading roles! She has been working hard and is very excited. Jax and Jacee both have several roles they are playing. They are having a good time. When their director sent this email with a new blog address I thought you might be interested in keeping up with them.

Hope everyone is having a nice day!

4 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

Hey! I want to know more about this company! I think it sounds great and I'm excited something like this is going on in our area. Who directs/is in charge of it?

Sondra said...

Wow! How neat for Kenzi! I think that is so awesome!

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

When is the play again? I can't remember. I am so glad they are involved with this kind of thing. Sounds like TONS of fun!

Amy said...

Mary the girl who is starting it is named Caitlin Iverson. She lives in Helper but I don't think she is from here. I hope you get this, because I can't get on your blog anymore! I'm glad it is going on as well, my kids are sure enjoying it!
Nat, the play is going to be May 15, 16, and 18. It has been sooo much fun for my kids!
Love ya,
Amy