Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Liberty Kids Class!


Meet our Liberty Kids class!
Top: Jax(of course!), Jaren. Standing: Lizzy, Dakota, Daniel, Kimmie.
Front: Adam and Kenzi (class officers).

This year we have a name for our school: Liberty Light Academy, and a place! It is a little cozy house. It is wonderful. I will send pictures so everyone can see what we are doing!


On Monday, Oct. 17th the Liberty Kids Class had it's youth conference at Huntington Lake. We had a great time eating, playing games, making Liberty Kids shirts, learning about the childhood of George Washington and then participating in one of his favorite childhood activities..... Canoeing!



Yes, I'm the one in the canoe! I think that was my first time ever in a canoe. I'm the mentor so I got to help the canoers! (Is that a word? lol) I really enjoyed myself.

In this picture Kenzi and her friends are in the canoe with me. She is the girl leaning back.
Where is Jax, you ask? Well don't worry he was there. He was playing in the stinky mud, finding a crawdad, sticking his finger in it's claw and screaming when (imagine this) it pinched him! (I'm not kidding!) He makes a smile!

0 comments: