Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Our Summer Recital


This was Jacelin's very first piano recital. She did a great job! This picture shows her bowing, after her duet, with our wonderful, inspiring, teacher! Yea, Jacee!




Kenzi finishing her solo: Minute in G major by Bach. It was a beautiful piece one of my favorite that she has done so far. It wasn't one of her favorites, but she did a great job none the less.



Each of us had to play a solo and a duet at this particular recital. Kenzi and I had the oppurtunity to play our solo together it was fun and might I say we didn't do too bad.

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Amy,

I really enjoyed your blog even though I don't know what the word "blog" means. I laughed when you said Jax was named "Mr. Questions." That should have been his middle name. How appropriate. I was shocked that he only came in second in the push-up contest. He must have had a bad day. He did 50 for grandpa the other day. Keep up the good work. Love, Mom