Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Luke Boyd Kraync


As you all know, we were blessed with a beautiful baby boy on January 20th. Luke Boyd Kraync is the joy of all of our lives. He is such a sweet, good baby boy. He is almost nine months old. Wow, time flies! It seems like such a blur. He is growing and learning so fast. He crawls all over and pulls himself up to things. He has been my earliest teether. He has two teeth and is working on a third as we speak. He LOVES to eat and is very good at it! His favorite snack is melons of any kind. He loves every kind of baby food I feed him. He escpecially likes his bottle and boy is he good at screaming! Yep, I have a screamer. You would think that after three kids I would have expeirenced it all, but nope. This is my first screamer. I think he is practicing for the opera. You never know. He is such a blessing to our family. There is nothing quite like a baby to bring the spirit into a home. Hope you enjoy his precious smile. He is about 6 months is these pictures.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Aww... cute Amy! I heard you are on a trip. Can't wait to read about it and see pictures. :)
Mimi

Sondra said...

What a nice post about Luke!



I'm glad that you're all back home. We missed you!

Let me know a day that you can do our mother daughter day, and we'll so it.

Tammie said...

What a cutie! I'm sure missing him and all of you! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Love to all!!!

Mimi said...

Hey Amy,

Am I losing my mind or did I see a post on here about our fore fathers and stuff? I was going to comment on how fun your trip sounded... and then all of a sudden it was gone.
Mimi

Amy said...

Mimi, I was probably just trying to get it all ready to publish so it was only there for a minute. But as you can tell it's all there now!
lol Your not losing your mind!
I'm just slow. It has taken forever.